For all of you that have been looking to get a better understanding of what QuickFlows BPM is and have a quick short overview and walk-through of the solution, you will find the content in this video very useful: http://youtu.be/XsqALRAJLDw
We hope you feel motivated after watching this video to go ahead and trial QuickFlows BPM.
QuickFlows is increasingly adding value by enabling connectivity to newer solutions and endpoints in the market. In this case, we are happy to introduce support for DocuSign.
It would not be uncommon that business processes or workflows may need to coordinate document signing activity across different individuals with several approval steps before the documents are sent for signing. This use case may apply to situations like signing NDAs, contract signing as well as other activities that involve some level of on-boarding where different parties need to put their stamp to seal a business agreement.
QuickFlows now allows you to define the endpoint and credentials of your DocuSign service account.
Once the connectivity has been established, it is possible to reference any DocuSign template in that selected service account to send for signature to target individuals (or several individuals). More importantly, it is possible to specify values from Salesforce Objects so that they automatically populate DocuSign custom tags and automate the content preparation minimizing the amount of human activity in the process ultimately speeding up the time to send documents for signing.
We truly believe the combination of workflow to create complex approval and multiple document signing activities can indeed be a breeze!
We look forward to you trying this new integration!
If you want to try you first business process created with QuickFlows, you can follow the instructions in this first tutorial: https://www.quickflows.com/docs/QuickFlowsSalesforceTutorial.pdf.
Look forward to your feedback.
New revisions to come shortly!
It our pleasure to announce that QuickFlows not only has passed security review, but it is also available for download and trial from Salesforce AppExchange.
How can you give it a try? It is very simple!
1. Log into AppExchange and look for the keyword: “QuickFlows”.
2. Select the QuickFlows entry.
3. install the application.
A full video indicating how you can use a trial template with the QuickFlows Managed Package installed can be seen via this YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NfX7yNxvOw.
After lot of work, it is great to see the initial efforts paying off. Quickflows Salesforce managed package has passed the security review.
What does this mean?
It means that after you install the QuickFlows managed package in your Salesforce Organization (or a TrialForce organization with QuickFlows application already installed on it), you can:
1. Single Sign On (SSO) into the QuickFlows Desktop to start creating your business processes to manage your Salesforce data.
2. You can query, create, update and delete data in your Salesforce organization from a context process without any coding. Simply specify what standard or custom salesforce objects you want to use in the business process and QuickFlows will do all the necessary magic to integrate with your organization data.
3. You can listen for object trigger events to kick of business processes implemented in QuickFlows.
4. You can share your Salesforce organization data (users, roles, and their relationships) with QuickFlows and avoid duplicating your organization structure.
This is just the start of lot of benefits of using QuickFlows with Salesforce.com.
Stay tuned for more !
Welcome to QuickFlows’ Blog. This will be one of the primary channels for broadcasting news about QuickFlows services and offering. Stay tuned for news coming soon.